As an author and keynote speaker, Chris is excited to share his enthusiasm about leadership, improving organizational performance, employee engagement, and personal improvement. His ability to connect with audiences by combining humor and his genuine concern for others, leaves participants feeling energized, excited, and motivated to get the most out of any group gathering.
“Move Over, Move Up, or Move On”
- Consistency and Commitment
- Be the Employee You’d Want Reporting to You
- Listen, Value, Lead – Team Performance and the Power of Awareness
- Assembling a Winning Team
- Acting on Team Feedback
- Everyone Contributes
- Developing Future Leaders
- Honoring Confidentiality
- Moving the Ball Forward
- Length: 60 minutes
- Discounts on Bulk Book Sales
- Book Signing
- NOTE: Presentation can be customized to meet client’s and audience’s needs.